Scourge's "I need more space" sale!

Buying and trading on the open robot market! Optimus Prime might call this slavery, but he's never had to track down Energon Ultra Magnus before.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Scourge's "I need more space" sale!

Post by 138 Scourge »

It's just gotten to the point where I've got so damn many toys that I'm running out of display space, and I've still got stuff that I've had in storage since 2006 or so. So, time to clean house a little bit. After awhile I might try selling stuff on TFW, but I thought I'd give you guys first dibs.

So:

Beast Wars:
TM Tarantulas
TMII Jawbreaker
Transquito
TMII Dinobot II

RID
Yellow Build Team (Wal-Mart exclusive from 2004)
Megatron

Armada:
Sideways
Deluxe Optimus Prime

Energon:
Starscream
Scorponok
Tow-Line (The ball socket on his weapon is cracked, this happened to both of these I've owned)
Strongarm
Skyblast
Signal Flare

Cybertron: (may not be able to find all the Cyber Keys on these guys)
Snarl
Overhaul
Sideways
Red Alert (deluxe)
Cybertron Defense Hot Shot
Cybertron Defense Scattorshot
Dark Crumplezone (minus fins, sadly)
Landmine
Brakedown GTS
Armorhide

Classics:
Megatron (gun)

2007 Movie:
Protoform Prime
First Strike Optimus Prime (Voyager G1-Style repaint)
Barricade
Jazz
Dropkick

I think that's about it for now. PM me with what you want and make me an offer. Everything's complete unless noted otherwise, I can find instructions for most of these, and if you want pictures of anything on this list, I can make that happen.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Re: Scourge's "I need more space" sale!

Post by Dominic »

UT:
-Sideways (any)
-Starscream (any)

Movie:
-Protoform Prime

Dom
-got some customizing to do, oh yeah.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

I'd be interested in a few if I had any money. And was good with the mail. Eheh.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Onslaught Six wrote:I'd be interested in a few if I had any money. And was good with the mail. Eheh.
O6, this is what you should keep in mind:

First off, I'm mainly looking to make space, not money. Also, I'm selling these here because I like you guys, this is likely easier than ebay or TFW. So I mean, if there's some you're interested in, you should let me know. If nothing else, I could hang on to 'em until you do have money, maybe.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

Send me a PM with what you'd like for CD Hot Shot and Brakedown GTS... that's the Kup-themed repaint, right?

Not that I need them... I should be selling some of mine to make space too. I've got two cabinets, half a bookshelf and about seven plastic tubs full of various Transformers and their packaging. Sure they're tucked away, but the number keeps growing somehow... :mrgreen:
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Update:

Energon Scorponok
Yellow Build Team
Energon Tow-Line
TM Tarantulas
Brakedown GTS
Cybertron Defense Hot Shot
Energon Starscream
Movie Protoform Optimus Prime
and Armada Sideways are all either on hold or sold.

I'm thinking about adding more stuff, though. Anyone looking for anything in particular?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

You got a Polar Claw anywhere in there? :P
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Sadly, no. I do mean to get Survive one of these days, though.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

I don't suppose you'd have or be willing to part with a Henkei Thundercracker or Hot Rod? I know that is a loooooooooooong shot, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

I've got the regular Classics Hot Rod, but I sort of want to keep that one right now. As for Thundercracker, I've only got one version of that guy, and it's pretty much my favorite toy. But it's not the Henkei one, anyhow.

So, one thing kind of didn't work out. Consequently, Energon Scorponok's available again, if anyone needs one of those.