Watchmen trailer

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Re: Watchmen trailer

Post by 138 Scourge »

Huh. Could be, missed the show.

The comics, though...the only thing they were missing to be the epitome of bad 90's comics would be Rob Liefeld drawing 'em.

The whole clone thing, Norman Osborn coming back, "Maximum Carnage", 90 million Venom-knockoffs, Mark Bagely...the list goes on and on.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

138 Scourge wrote:Huh. Could be, missed the show.
Check it out sometime. I think Toon Disney is still airing reruns.
The whole clone thing, Norman Osborn coming back, "Maximum Carnage", 90 million Venom-knockoffs, Mark Bagely...the list goes on and on.
Maximum Carnage gave us that wicked cool video game. Final Fight, but with Spider-Man!
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
CrossRook
Gestalt Combiner

Post by CrossRook »

The show was pretty good, I won't lie. One of my childhood staples, with Digimon, Pokemon and Transformers.
donosaur
Gestalt Combiner

Post by donosaur »

Why aren't we talking about Dark Knight anywhere? You guys are going to get your nerd cards revoked.
.................................................................................................................................................................... _,_,_..
...................................................................................................................................................................(..vvvvv
..................................................................................................................................................................(..../"/"
.........................................................................................................................................................(\.....(.....) )
......................................................................................................................................................... \ \../../hh hh
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

Clearly because I haven't seen it yet. All that will change..tomorrow!
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

I saw it, but won't discuss until 86 does.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
CrossRook
Gestalt Combiner

Post by CrossRook »

Onslaught Six wrote:I saw it, but won't discuss until 86 does.
Ditto.
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

Post by Misanthrope Prime »

Rachel dies.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Bitch deserved it.

On-topic, I bought the TPB today to read in anticipation. In small increments of boredom.
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

Post by Misanthrope Prime »

Me and Crossrook briefly discussed what we wanted for Batman 3.

Basically, the villains are Riddler and Bane. Riddler is a cyber-terrorist who hacks into Gotham's computer system, crippling much of bruce's networking tech as well as stuff made by the GCPD. He is operating from a lawless island nation ruled de facto by a drug lord known only as Bane. Bane has been trying to move his drugs into Gotham in the power vacuum created by the mob's removal, and he is seeking to extend his criminal empire stateside. With Gotham crippled, he quickly buys out all the petty thugs, and becomes the central power of all crime in Gotham. When a prostitute is unable to pay her new pimp, employed by Bane, she has to resort to catburglary to make ends meet, and when her roommate ODs on venom, as well as her cat, she decides to become a vigilante striking out against his regime. Bane and Riddler set up shop not in Gotham, but the neighboring city of Bludhaven, as Gotham's revamped police department under Gordon has no authority there. Catwoman goes to take down Riddler, while Bane eventually deduces the location of the Batcave for a showdown, as Batman is getting too close to cracking the Riddler's code.