Winter Hauls

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Re: Winter Hauls

Post by Shockwave »

Kingdom Cyclonus. I wasn't originally planning to get either of Gavlatron's lieutenants, but seeing them in person changed my mind. And they look GREAT together, especially with TR Galvatron! Seriously, if you don't have either one of them, get them. They are the best versions of these characters yet. I seriously can't think of any problems I have with either figure. And, if you have previous versions, you can still keep them as both "Armada" and Sweeps! I hear the Season 3 theme in my head whenever I look at these two, that's how good they look. And the transformations are different and interesting.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Also going to mention another haul on here and hope it doesn't lead to anything political. Guns. I got two of them. A modern Smith and Wesson 9mm automatic and... a Walther P1. The post WWII commercial version of the gun Megatron is based on. And yes, I put Decepticon logos on it. Also got some ammo.
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

Shockwave wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:25 pm Also going to mention another haul on here and hope it doesn't lead to anything political. Guns. I got two of them. A modern Smith and Wesson 9mm automatic and... a Walther P1. The post WWII commercial version of the gun Megatron is based on. And yes, I put Decepticon logos on it. Also got some ammo.
Nice! I think if I owned one, I'd have to do the same. :D
Ursus mellifera
Supreme-Class

Post by Ursus mellifera »

andersonh1 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:09 pm
Shockwave wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:25 pm Also going to mention another haul on here and hope it doesn't lead to anything political. Guns. I got two of them. A modern Smith and Wesson 9mm automatic and... a Walther P1. The post WWII commercial version of the gun Megatron is based on. And yes, I put Decepticon logos on it. Also got some ammo.
Nice! I think if I owned one, I'd have to do the same. :D
Wow. A functioning G1 Megatron alt-mode. That's some deep meta shit, right there.

I'd have put Decepticon logos on it, too. I think you'd pretty much HAVE to.
Check it out, a honey bear! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinkajou
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

I showed the pictures of it with the logos on it to my wife and she was disappointed that I "made it look like a toy". I told that was always the plan. I'll post some pics later.
Ursus mellifera
Supreme-Class

Post by Ursus mellifera »

Shockwave wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:09 am I showed the pictures of it with the logos on it to my wife and she was disappointed that I "made it look like a toy". I told that was always the plan. I'll post some pics later.
She just has the correlation wrong. It's not that the gun looks like a toy, it's that the toy looks like the gun.

I want to see this thing.
Check it out, a honey bear! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinkajou
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

Went into the comic book shop to pick up Transformers issue 27 today, and walked out with Studio Series Kup. Great looking figure, haven't opened it up yet, but I'll report back on transformation and posability. They didn't have Hot Rod yet, or he'd have been first off the shelf, but I'll definitely get him.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Here ya go:

andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

That's great, I love it!!
Ursus mellifera
Supreme-Class