Who should we link to?

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
JediTricks
Site Admin

Who should we link to?

Post by JediTricks »

What sites should we link to on the front page? I already have DvD's page up there, didn't realize it was going to propogate into the system when it did, was planning to launch several and only put that one in as a test because it's the first site I think of. I'm gonna put TFW2005 and BWTF up as well.

But what else would you guys like to see?
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Re: Who should we link to?

Post by Gomess »

TFU, TFU!

And, uh... Seibertron and the Wiki? I guess? Maybe? =/ Maybe not...
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Cobraislandtoys.com ?

I suppose TFU's the same thing, but I like that Cobraisland's got G.I. Joe, M.A.S.K. and whatnot, as well.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

Tformers, perhaps TF@TheMoon for obscure stuff, TFKenKon.com, Fred's Variant site, Botch's boxart archive.. The TFCC, I guess.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

I agree with Fred, Remy and Botch's sites.

Fun fact: O6 originally wrote "sisters" there. Bwuh?
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Ok, I've added some of the sites suggested already.
onslaught86 wrote:perhaps TF@TheMoon for obscure stuff,Fred's Variant site, Botch's boxart archive
I don't know them, got links?
The TFCC, I guess.
That I don't know about, they've not impressed me so far with being a useful online resource. I'm willing to listen to arguments for them, but off the bat, I wouldn't add them.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

TF@TheMoon, Botch's Boxart Archive, Fred's TF Variants site.

As for the TFCC, it's 100% guaranteed that they will have some sort of exclusive news once every two months. So it's worth linking to them simply because we'll be doing the same. Plus, y'know, official collectors' club and all, though I know you're anti those.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Added, they'll be visible in the next 6 mins. Thanks!
As for the TFCC, it's 100% guaranteed that they will have some sort of exclusive news once every two months. So it's worth linking to them simply because we'll be doing the same. Plus, y'know, official collectors' club and all, though I know you're anti those.
For now, we'll treat them as news. I'm not anti-official collectors club, but I'm not pro- them either. I don't find them to be a particularly good resource for fans though, not right now.

So, any more good links?
kdixon24
Protoform

Post by kdixon24 »

link to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
http://sites.google.com/site/telatraan1/
:shock: