Giant Predaking Target exclusive on clearance

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
JediTricks
Site Admin

Giant Predaking Target exclusive on clearance

Post by JediTricks »

Beast Fire Predaking or whatever the hell its name is, it's on clearance in my area. One store had it from $50 down to $40, the next was $25, the next was $12, and even at $12 it didn't seem worth it.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: Giant Predaking Target exclusive on clearance

Post by Tigermegatron »

JediTricks wrote:Beast Fire Predaking or whatever the hell its name is, it's on clearance in my area. One store had it from $50 down to $40, the next was $25, the next was $12, and even at $12 it didn't seem worth it.
Personally,I think it's the best mold to come out of the TFP/BH toy line. Hasbro just did a poor job of marketing it.

Sure,I get it,most don't like the simple transformation,I totally get that. But the toy has high beautiful sculpt in both modes. The toy has over the poseability in both modes. The toy is huge & powerful looking in both modes. It has electronics & gimmicks that didn't make huge compromises to the sculpt or articulation. it was even colored nicely which in itself is a marvel as hasbro often colors there TF toys like garbage.