IMO,2007 Movie Arcee is the best Arcee toy made thus far.

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

WHY? Because I think it's in the proper size scale. It has loads of high sculpt in both modes. decent semi-complex transformation. decent weapons. the dark pink is a few shades darker but still in homage G-1 pink colors. The engineering & poseabilty are above & beyond. I think giving arcee a mototcycle alt mode is a great update for her alt mode,as she's suspose to be more sexy,curvy & compact compared to the bigger male robots brutes. having the female short robotic hair & heart shaped lips were great final details designs on this toy. The over-all toy in both modes was giving a sculpt intended for much older kids/teens/adults & not toddlers.

The energon arcee was perfect in both modes,but failed due to it be overly too small,it was a legends toy put inside a basic sized packaging.

2009 TF Animated arcee did a decent homage G-1 alt mode for arcee. but the robot mode sculpt was very plain,generic & had no sexy curves.

ROTF Deluxe arcee,what a twisted/distorted/mispropotioned ugly disaster in sculpt,engineering & poseabilty.

TFP/BH arcee toys look decent in both modes. but the robot head sculpt looks horrible & not a homage to G-1 arcees robot head sculpt.

Binaltech arcee,looked awful because the toy given for the recolor was based off a non-female robot design.

I must admit the Botcon arcee toy was kinda awesome AS A EVOLVED ARCEE TOY,As the robot mode had similar curves that G-1 arcee had. HOWEVER THIS TOY FAILS IF ONE IS ONLY LOOKING TO BUYING A DECENT HOMAGE G-1 ARCEE NEW MOLD TOY. AS GIVING G-1 ARCEE A SPIDER ALT MODE GOES AGAINST HER G-1 PERSONA ALT MODE PREFERENCE.