Vector Prime,The alternate Universe Version of Alpha Trion?

Acronyms and abbreviations are fun. That, or these lines don't deserve quite enough respect for full names.
Robots In Disguise, Armada, Energon, Cybertron - there, that's their names, happy now???
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Vector Prime,The alternate Universe Version of Alpha Trion?

Post by Tigermegatron »

I've always considered Vector Prime, as The alternate Universe Version of Alpha Trion. Apparently TFCC does due to them doing that Botcon convention Alpha Trion toy using the 2005 Cybertron Vector Prime toy & club comics apperances stories.

In some ways both characters act the same,both being extremely old,bodies not being that strong. bodies using old technology inside & out. similar old guy wisdom. knowing stuff about the past that no one in the present knows. facial hair. similar armor on their robot bodies & the list goes on & on..........
andersonh1

Re: Vector Prime,The alternate Universe Version of Alpha Tri

Post by andersonh1 »

Tigermegatron wrote:I've always considered Vector Prime, as The alternate Universe Version of Alpha Trion. Apparently TFCC does due to them doing that Botcon convention Alpha Trion toy using the 2005 Cybertron Vector Prime toy & club comics apperances stories.

In some ways both characters act the same,both being extremely old,bodies not being that strong. bodies using old technology inside & out. similar old guy wisdom. knowing stuff about the past that no one in the present knows. facial hair. similar armor on their robot bodies & the list goes on & on..........
Vector Prime doesn't have facial hair. Alpha Trion knows a lot simply by virtue of having been around for years and years and having been involved with so many key figures and events in Transformers history. Vector Prime may fit into the same "old guy" archetype, but his knowledge is gleaned from time travel and observation as much as it is involvement.

I wouldn't call them the same at all, honestly. Apart from the "old guy who knows a lot", they're really very different characters.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Vector Prime,The alternate Universe Version of Alpha Tri

Post by Onslaught Six »

Vector Prime debatably has facial hair. (His face is kind of made out like it.)

Anyway, as of Prime and some of the recent novels, they definitely are different entities, because they're both members of the Thirteen.
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/The_Thirteen#Members
Prima, the first Matrix-bearer and first Transformer born from Cybertron, leader of the 13.[4] He was a warrior of light who used a Star Saber with the Matrix as its hilt.
Megatronus Prime, formerly the guardian of entropy and warrior of darkness, now a herald of Unicron known as The Fallen.
Alpha Trion who can see the past, present, and future, and who holds the Covenant of Primus and the Quill. He maintains a close relationship with Primus through Vector Sigma.
Vector Prime, the guardian of space and time who spent most of his life outside the multiverse, observing it and occasionally stepping in to help.
Nexus Prime, the first and greatest combiner, unpredictable, fascinated by change, and a lighthearted prankster.
Solus Prime, a female weaponsmith.
Liege Maximo, the ultimate evil counterforce of good.[5]
Alchemist Prime, co-founder of Cybertronian civilization.
Amalgamous Prime, the trickster
The first Transformer with a beast mode[6]
The first Mini-Con[7]
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.