Intro and welcome thread

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
robo_rob
Protoform

Re: Intro and welcome thread

Post by robo_rob »

Hiya, thought I would join this here board :)

I'm Rob, from Radio Free Cybertron, learned of this forum on att from Onslaught's post. Thought I'd give it a whirl. Not the helicopter dude, the figurative speech.
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

robo_rob wrote:Hiya, thought I would join this here board :)

I'm Rob, from Radio Free Cybertron, learned of this forum on att from Onslaught's post. Thought I'd give it a whirl. Not the helicopter dude, the figurative speech.
A new member! Glad to have you, and welcome.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

See? I told you guys mentioning it offhandedly repeatedly would get minor recognition!
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Post by Almighty Unicron »

Hey guys. Yeah, it's me. Yeah, I've been gone a long time.

I'll be honest, I don't intend to stick around. I just really, really need to get in touch with CrossRook. We were supposed to go to Botcon and he quite literally disappeared off the face of the planet a few months ago. I'm wondering if anyone here has heard from him recently? I'm worried about him.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

I've seen him around on the Twitter every now and again, but I'm guessing that you'd have seen that, too. But that's the only time I've heard from him.

How you been otherwise? Also, it looks like you spelled "Allmighty" wrong here.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Post by Almighty Unicron »

I've been good. Dom or 06 probably told you that I'm writing now. I do freelance game journalism and I'm interning at Tor, a sci-fi publisher who picked up my first novel, and I'm currently finishing my second.

If you guys want to follow me on twitter, go ahead, I'm at twitter.com/maxximenez, and you can also email me at Maximilian.ximenez@gmail.com if anything important comes up.
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

And here I thought we were having a red-letter day, with two new members on the same day. :) That would be some kind of record for this message board.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

Welcome Rob.

Welcome back AU.

Dom
-actually read this week's TF comics.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

138 Scourge wrote:I've seen him around on the Twitter every now and again, but I'm guessing that you'd have seen that, too. But that's the only time I've heard from him.
This. Also, you watching Goseiger? Saban buying back PR is an inneresting move, we need to discuss in depth. And also, that sucks about Crossrook, this is really unlike him.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

He may also be busy getting ready for college and such.

Dom