Skybound Transformers series

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
andersonh1

Re: Skybound Transformers series

Post by andersonh1 »

It's been about a month since I last picked up my monthly comics, so I ended up with Transformers #5 and #6 today. I'll report back when I've had a chance to read them. Anyone else reading this series? I'm assuming six issues will complete the first story arc, so there should be some resolution and a chance to judge the story as a whole, but we will see.
Ursus mellifera
Supreme-Class

Re: Skybound Transformers series

Post by Ursus mellifera »

andersonh1 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:24 pm It's been about a month since I last picked up my monthly comics, so I ended up with Transformers #5 and #6 today. I'll report back when I've had a chance to read them. Anyone else reading this series? I'm assuming six issues will complete the first story arc, so there should be some resolution and a chance to judge the story as a whole, but we will see.
I really like it. There's an (in my opinion) out of character scene with Cliffjumper in issue #6, but otherwise I'm really enjoying this series.
Check it out, a honey bear! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinkajou