December Hauls

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
onslaught86

Re: December Hauls

Post by onslaught86 »

Yay, post-christmas sales!

- Universe Bruticus
- Universe Superion
- Special Edition Megatron
- Special Edition Overkill
- Acivators Lockdown

Mmmm, 25% off, that's something everyone can enjoy.
donosaur
Gestalt Combiner

Post by donosaur »

BWprowl wrote:Also, don't know how I managed to forget this in my first Christmas haul listing, but I also got a hat. A porkpie. It are awesome.
This post is relevant to my interests. I work in a hat store (a haberdashery, if you will), and I'm always pleased when somebody even knows what a porkpie is. Wear it in good health, sir.
.................................................................................................................................................................... _,_,_..
...................................................................................................................................................................(..vvvvv
..................................................................................................................................................................(..../"/"
.........................................................................................................................................................(\.....(.....) )
......................................................................................................................................................... \ \../../hh hh
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

Post by Misanthrope Prime »

donosaur wrote:
BWprowl wrote:Also, don't know how I managed to forget this in my first Christmas haul listing, but I also got a hat. A porkpie. It are awesome.
This post is relevant to my interests. I work in a hat store (a haberdashery, if you will), and I'm always pleased when somebody even knows what a porkpie is. Wear it in good health, sir.
When I was fourteen I often wore a fedora to and from school along with a leather trenchcoat and combat boots. Some kind of heavy metal private eye. I've mostly eliminated the hat, now. I'm not a hat person.

Also, please, please, make it so someone "dies in a tragic haberdashery accident". Simply so it'll show up on google.
donosaur
Gestalt Combiner

Post by donosaur »

That would hard to pull off. Haberdashers sell hats and accessories, they don't make hats, that would be a milliner, and milliners could have some pretty spectacular accidents. However, we have a pretty hot hat steamer that could mess somebody up ala Harvey Dent if they got too close to it. I'll see what I can do.
.................................................................................................................................................................... _,_,_..
...................................................................................................................................................................(..vvvvv
..................................................................................................................................................................(..../"/"
.........................................................................................................................................................(\.....(.....) )
......................................................................................................................................................... \ \../../hh hh
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

Post by Misanthrope Prime »

donosaur wrote:That would hard to pull off. Haberdashers sell hats and accessories, they don't make hats, that would be a milliner, and milliners could have some pretty spectacular accidents. However, we have a pretty hot hat steamer that could mess somebody up ala Harvey Dent if they got too close to it. I'll see what I can do.
You must not read XKCD.

http://xkcd.com/369/

Mouse over the comic.
donosaur
Gestalt Combiner

Post by donosaur »

I forgot about that one, now I get it. I'll make sure something google worthy happens
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

Despite my griping about the price, I found a Robot Hero set that I wanted more than my $7, so I sprung for it. Beast Machines Cheetor and Tankor.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

I can has a kitten.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

I demand hilarious photos with misspelled words in Impact font, post-haste.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

onslaught86 wrote:I can has a kitten.
You could have had a real pet, like a dog! Tsk, tsk.

If you can't tell, I'm not a cat person. :P