10 new characters and their techspecs

Some cartoon with big chins and a little girl that got beloved by fans and taken off TV to make way for a different show on another network. Yeah, that's fair.
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

10 new characters and their techspecs

Post by Misanthrope Prime »

Found this on 4chan. I know at least hotshot's pic is legit, since Wyatt gave that pic to Walky as a gift... but, damn.
EDIT: Remov'd
Among others, this confirms that Magnus is a rank, Lugnut is TOTALLY boning Strika, Cyclonus seems a lot like Dead End, being a nihilist and all, and Blackout may be the Decepticon equivalent of Omega Supreme.
Last edited by Misanthrope Prime on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
donosaur
Gestalt Combiner

Re: 10 new characters and their techspecs

Post by donosaur »

hot damn this gets better and better. Cyclonus has the stink of Unicron all over him, hopefully that's just homage and not immediate foreshadowing. I really enjoy Rodimus' bio, all of the Primes are intensely interesting to me.
.................................................................................................................................................................... _,_,_..
...................................................................................................................................................................(..vvvvv
..................................................................................................................................................................(..../"/"
.........................................................................................................................................................(\.....(.....) )
......................................................................................................................................................... \ \../../hh hh
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

Hm, those be scans from the TFCC mag, really shouldn't have those up or direct-linked. Very cool, tho', and discussion's fine. This is an awesome lineup, really is. Interesting that they chose Strika over Galvatron. Also, yay female Red Alert, s'neat that they reused their early concepts.

Shock and Awe is a great function.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

Post by Misanthrope Prime »

onslaught86 wrote:Hm, those be scans from the TFCC mag, really shouldn't have those up or direct-linked. Very cool, tho', and discussion's fine. This is an awesome lineup, really is. Interesting that they chose Strika over Galvatron. Also, yay female Red Alert, s'neat that they reused their early concepts.

Shock and Awe is a great function.
Geesh, I didn't know. My friend just linked me to them earlier today. Should I take 'em down?
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

Yeah, dat be coo'.

They 'are' awesome, tho', props to the Club.