TILL ALL ARE ONE interview with Mairghread Scott

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
andersonh1

TILL ALL ARE ONE interview with Mairghread Scott

Post by andersonh1 »

http://www.newsarama.com/29183-until-al ... books.html
Transformers is about giant robots that can change into vehicles and other forms, but its finest moments are when these would-be automotons show their own kind of humanity. And in the new ongoing series Transformers: Till All Are One debuting this June, writer Mairghread Scott is looking to make it the most human story yet.

Set on Cybertron and the political in-fighting between Starscream and Windblade to craft a new era for Transformers on Cybertron and beyond, the series has a broader scope than any Transformers series before. Picking up thematically from her last series, Transformers: Windblade, Scott and artist Sara Pitre-Durocher are looking to delve deeper into the heart of being a Transformer.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: TILL ALL ARE ONE interview with Mairghread Scott

Post by JediTricks »

Good looking out. I am surprised to see Sara Pitre-Durocher's art style here being so different from the Windblade vol 2 series, but grateful as I really didn't care for Corin Howell's cartoony style. The sample pages on Newsarama have a touch of pseudo-airbrushed look I don't care for, but I get that the colors are popping off the page that way. I wonder if this one will go the distance or flame out too quickly a la Windblade.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: TILL ALL ARE ONE interview with Mairghread Scott

Post by Onslaught Six »

I think Windblade only fizzled out so it could be replaced by this; I think what happened was they realized a few issues in that the story was not focused entirely on Windblade. It'd be like if MTMTE was titled Transformers: Hot Rod; yeah he's in it, and he's important, but it's not solely about him.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.