BH Shark-Megatron is on Clearance at various sites/stores.

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

BH Shark-Megatron is on Clearance at various sites/stores.

Post by Tigermegatron »

BH Shark-Megatron is already on Clearance at various USA sites/stores.

Target.com,Walmart.com & TRU.com in the USA all have BH Sharkticon Megatron on sale/clearane/reduced price for about $18.97. This is a few bucks less than what the other BH voyagers are selling for.

I found this odd/weird,Especially considering the other BH Voyagers in the assortment wave that Shark-Megatron is in,are all selling for a few bucks more.

Did Hasbro anticipate shark-megatron wouldn't be that great of a seller,so they warned retailers & maybe reduced his price? Did all the USA retail stores get together or steal notes from each other & decide Shark-Megatron wouldn't sell that great,thus they reduced the price as soon as it was released.

IMO,While I find this funny/odd/weird,I think their are far worse TF Voyagers out their thru the years compared to BH Shark-Megatron.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Re: BH Shark-Megatron is on Clearance at various sites/store

Post by Almighty Unicron »

I bought him for exactly that price at a Walmart last month, when he just came out.