The Unicron Trilogy (looking back)

Acronyms and abbreviations are fun. That, or these lines don't deserve quite enough respect for full names.
Robots In Disguise, Armada, Energon, Cybertron - there, that's their names, happy now???
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Re: The Unicron Trilogy (looking back)

Post by Dominic »

You mock me.

Seriously, you saw that pile of keys I am working through.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Dominic wrote:You mock me.

Seriously, you saw that pile of keys I am working through.
Not really my intent but I suppose you do have a pooint since the game does have them categorized by their uses.
Mako Crab
Supreme-Class

Post by Mako Crab »

Yep. Having them color coded made it super easy to scroll right to what you wanted. And I love how the Mini-Cons gave you so many different options on how you wanted to approach a situation. Snipe them from far away? Bulk up your armor and melee and charge in? Equip some wings and fly over it altogether? Or my personal favorite. . . hijack a dropship and ride it to the top of the mountain! There was so much to do in that game.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Personally,I think the minicons was the best idea Hasbro/Takara had for the past decade. I sorta dis-liked how the AECU Minicons weren't that poseable. I loved how the PCC Minicons were so poseable.

Even though the AECU Minicons lacked the decent poseabilty that I crave. I thought they were the ultimate homages to the 1980's masters gimmicks. I loved that some of them homaged headmasters,targetmasters,powermasters,breast plates. I liked how the AECU Minicons took the 1980's Masters gimmicks to the next level by having the Minicons being melee weapons,armor,side arms weapons,trio minicons forming swords & robots.

My favorite minicons were the Universe animal-bot minicons as i'm always partial to animal-bots.

I'm probably gonna be buying the 30th Generations trio of minicons that form a bigger robots. As the designs & combination remind me of the 1980's Decepticon Duo-cons.