Quick hiatus.

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Quick hiatus.

Post by Onslaught Six »

Yeah, I don't think PA has anything like that. Oh well--cash is cash, I can put it aside for bills and stuff.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Man, with some of the absolute pieces of shit I've driven in my day, I'm really glad that Kansas doesn't have an inspection system. It's helped me buy some shitty cars to get around in when I had to, and helped me pawn off some shitty cars when I was done with 'em.

Anyhoo. Glad things are lookin' up for you, O6.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Wait--Kansas doesn't have vehicle inspections?

At all?
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Only if you get a car from another state and then have it registered in Kansas. And even then, they basically just check the VIN and make sure its got an engine and that's about it.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Guess where I'm moving!
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Onslaught Six wrote:Guess where I'm moving!
Hope you like large tracts of nothingness broken up by flatness, Kansas is a very flat place from what I've heard.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

JediTricks wrote:
Onslaught Six wrote:Guess where I'm moving!
Hope you like large tracts of nothingness broken up by flatness, Kansas is a very flat place from what I've heard.
Only parts of it! Western Kansas is the Kansas you're thinking of, the KC metro area is downright civilized. We got buildings and indoor outhouses and cement ponds and everything!

Besides, O6 lives in Pennsylvania, which, that's where the Amish hang out, right? Kansas might not be that big a difference .
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Besides, I still think North Dakota has the exclusive on flatness. Seriously, if I put a dent in my desk at work, that's more topography than the entire state of ND. And it's the only state where you can watch your dog run away for hours.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Wow, indoor outhouses. They should cut those half-moon windows into the doors so you don't feel too out-of-sorts. ;)

North Dakota seems flat, and that was awesomely colorful in explanation, but when you look on the topo map, Kansas makes it look like the alps. :p The lake, missouri river, and Teddy Roosevelt national park alone would sell that, but just looking at the elevation changes and the ripples, Kansas has it beat, looks like nature's parking lot.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

PA is large amounts of farmland and shithole backwoods hick towns, punctuated by pain-in-the-ass-to-drive-on mountains, and also Philly and Pittsburgh.

Seriously. This state is like, Philly, Pittsburgh, and in the middle is Alabama.