Hub adds "Who's the Boss",changes G-1 & RAH time slots.

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Hub adds "Who's the Boss",changes G-1 & RAH time slots.

Post by Tigermegatron »

Starting this week the Hub network has added the early 1980's sitcom called "Who's the Boss",to it's nighly weekday schedule.

Also of News the Hub Network has changed the TF G-1 & RAH time slots. both cartoons no longer air week days from 12:00 am till 1:00 am. Their newer time slots are now 5:00 am till 6:00 am weekdays.

Apparently the Hub network is now airing old theathre movies in the 12:00 am weekly time slot.

The Sliders TV show that airs on the hub,also had it's time slot changed from 5:00 am to 4:00 am.

I suspose this is all for their spring line up.

If I had to take a shot in the dark,I'd safely guess the Hub will be airing more 1980's sitcoms like Growing pains,different strokes,eight is enough,head of the class,etc..

I doubt the Hub network will get the following awesome 1980's sitcoms because nick & tvland have them like as follows: Family matters,full house.

If only the hub would get some 1990's/2000's sitcoms,that are more up to date & less corny/cheesy.

I think various Star trek hourly shows is the perfect spot for the Hub. As this will bring in more star trek viewers to the Hub network. love to see the following star trek shows on the hub: Deep space 9,Voyager,Enterprize,next generation & the classic trek series.

I think Xena would be great to air on the hub due to the hub currently airing the Hercules hourly series. perhaps they can do a back to back thing with hercules & Xena

Hopefully the hub never decides to air these following 1960's1970's sitcoms right here: Munsters,Adams family,love boat,bewitched,i dream of jeanie because these are all so outdated & extremely out played via re-reuns.

If I had my way i'd air the following nightly sitcoms on the hub weekly time slots: Perfect strangers,deep space 9,Xena,Hercules,Sliders,Gilligans island,buffy the vampire slayer,90210,etc...