TF: Prime Q&A - What should we ask?

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
JediTricks
Site Admin

TF: Prime Q&A - What should we ask?

Post by JediTricks »

I just got this email from Hasbro...
Hello Transformers Fans!

Hasbro certainly shares your excitement for the upcoming premiere of Transformers Prime’s first season on The Hub, starting Friday, February 11. And we’re sure you have some great questions that you’ve been dying to ask since the show’s five-part mini-series aired this past November. Well, now is your chance!

Hasbro is offering you an opportunity to participate in a special bonus round of our Transformers Q&A in which the teams at The Hub and Hasbro Studios behind the hit Transformers Prime show will answer your questions!

If your outlet would like to participate, please submit one (1) question by Friday, January 21 at 3:00 PM EST
Obviously, we're glad to have been included and are excited to participate.

So we get to ask 1 question to the TF Prime team about the new show, but we only have 2 days to figure out what to ask.

What should we ask the production teams for TF Prime? Please create your question, or vote for another one, and explain why you think it's the best choice.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Re: TF: Prime Q&A - What should we ask?

Post by BWprowl »

Wow, we have to come up with a question to ask the TF: Prime people in only two days, and we have to come up with one that won't let slip that we all pretty much totally hate TF: Prime? That IS a challenge!

I kinda want to know if more characters will make their way onto the show eventually, and how many voice actors they've got slotted to play them. The cast feels *really* sparse right now, especially since Bumblebee and Soundwave don't talk and hardly count as characters!
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

BWprowl wrote:Wow, we have to come up with a question to ask the TF: Prime people in only two days, and we have to come up with one that won't let slip that we all pretty much totally hate TF: Prime? That IS a challenge!
"What is the goal of Transformers Prime?"

I think that'd do the job.

I'd honestly be interested to know what the intern who has to answer these questions makes of that. And no "Its goal is to build up the next great sub-franchise of the Transformers franchise for the fans! Franchise! Fans! Also filling space on The Hub!" I want to know WHY it was initially created, what effect they hope it's having on the fans, and how long they plan to sustain it as a series.

Also why it's called "Prime". Yeah, change my question. Why's it called that?
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

WHY NO NOSES!!!???
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

Gomess wrote:"What is the goal of Transformers Prime?"

I think that'd do the job.

I'd honestly be interested to know what the intern who has to answer these questions makes of that. And no "Its goal is to build up the next great sub-franchise of the Transformers franchise for the fans! Franchise! Fans! Also filling space on The Hub!" I want to know WHY it was initially created, what effect they hope it's having on the fans, and how long they plan to sustain it as a series.
Y'know, I actually support this one totally. In all honesty, 'Why?' is the question that was going through my head as I rode the premier's downhill slope, so let's go with that. Make Hasbro WORK for this one.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Yeah, I'd have to say I like the question Gomess suggests as well. After seeing how the lack luster 5-part premier went, I'm curious to know what the creators goals for the series are, what they hope to accomplish with it and, hopefully, improve upon.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Thirding Gomess' suggestion.

I tried, I really did, to think of another question, but I don't think "How'd you talk Jeffrey Combs into this?" or "When does the next show start?" are even remotely productive.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

*Thumps chest* Mah homies.
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

I'll back Gomess' question as well. It's really the best way to ask what we've all been discussing here.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Why's it suck?
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.