Rodimus Recolor+new head,using the $29.99 HA Roadbuster toy

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Rodimus Recolor+new head,using the $29.99 HA Roadbuster toy

Post by Tigermegatron »

would you buy a Rodimus recolor using the $29.99 HA roadbuster toy mold. with a new rodimus head?

I think the over all alt mode sort of resembles the classics 2.0 legends sized rodimus alt mode. minus the steath mode stuff ofcause. the shape of the alt modes are similar. the gigatinc wings on the trunk are similar.

apply the classics rodimus colors+decals & flame decals & new rodimus head sculpt on the $29.99 HA Roadbuster toy & I think it'll make a beyond decent Rodimus styled toy.

I think the steath mode fits the Rodimus persona. as he's all about speed & his advanced earth car mode.

I suspose to make things a bit more special,hasbro could include a targetmaster using a previously made mold. using either cyclonus targetmaster,maybe a PCC minicon targetmaster or?

So what do you think. does this idea have merit? would you buy it or not?