BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIII (tron)

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
onslaught86

BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIII (tron)

Post by onslaught86 »

Entertainment Earth brings us new pics of a Bludgeon redeco as none other than Banzai-Tron. I am sitting in shocked obscurity overload right now.

Not only do we get the bitchin' dark Bludgeon redeco people wanted (Reviews having cited his tank-mode colour scheme as the biggest downside) it's as an even more obscure character.

I am the pleased. Those colours are lovely, especially the blue swords.
andersonh1

Re: BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIII (tron)

Post by andersonh1 »

Nice! Frontpaged the news.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

As some people have pointed out, parts of this mold (particularly the chest) seem to have been designed specifically with the Banzai-tron redeco in mind. So props to Hasbro for that one.

I have to wonder how they're going to handle his swords. Blue paint on the blades would scrape off during sheathing, while black paint on the handles would scrape off from cramming the things into his hands. Hrm.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

I actually like the look of this toy better than Bludgeon. And, Banzaitron will not have the troublesome packagine questions that vexed me so about Bludgeon.

Dom
-wonders if the swords on the final product will actually be two colors.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Banzaitron will be of equal screwy continuity because the fall line is so ill-defined.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Mirage
Gestalt Combiner

Post by Mirage »

I guess Banzaitron is about the only character they could have done... unless they wanted to go for Yoke-tron from Animated... ;)
I disappear.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

Aww, c'mon, RID Bludgeon would've been pretty awesome too. :D
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

In bright yellow? I could've gotten down with that.

The Banzai-Tron's nice, and I'm glad they're doing a tribute to that character. It even does look like the original, a little bit. But there's just no way that I need two of this mold. I mean, fantastic mold and all, but I won't be needing a pair of 'em.

And that's what I'm gonna keep telling myself to keep myself from throwing the money at it, too.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

I'm getting it. It's probably the only time he'll get repainted, after all.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... 540954.jpg

So that solves the question of how bendy the swords are...