ROTF toy line, a success or a failure to you?

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.

Is the ROTF toy line a success or a failure to you?

Total success
9%
Moderate success
36%
Mixed quality at best
27%
Moderate failure
27%
Total failure
No votes

Total votes: 11

Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: ROTF toy line, a success or a failure to you?

Post by Onslaught Six »

Dominic wrote:I am not sure if the scale was as consistent as you are remembering it. Slugslinger is pretty under-sized compared to some Decepticons. And, having Ironhide combine with Jetfire does not exactly show consistent scaling.
Read closer, Dom, the bit about consistant scale is in his paragraph about Alternators. (And Slugslinger was about average, I thought.)
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
robo_rob
Protoform

Re: ROTF toy line, a success or a failure to you?

Post by robo_rob »

The line seems to be a definate sucess so far to me, after all the toys do sell pretty fast around here, and the upcoming figures and show seem pretty movie specific. Meaning they still want those movie numbers in sales.

Personally, I've been pretty happy with the toys. Sure, there has been some duds, but hey... that's every line.