Autobot Strike Mission images.

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Autobot Strike Mission images.

Post by Onslaught Six »

http://www.the-arker.com/news_show.asp?Info_id=3121

Looks to be battle-damaged repaints of Sideways and Longarm alongside an unchanged Breakaway and Rampage. Presentation screams Store Exclusive.

I'll be passing, because I already have Sideways and Longarm. If Longarm were a new character--like, say, Hoist--I might be more tempted, but as-is, I'll just buy them individually.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: Autobot Strike Mission images.

Post by JediTricks »

It looks to me like a Costco set, not even a major retailer set.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Eh, I'll...

Ah, nevermind. So, when's the next toyline happening?
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

I like bigass multipack giftsets just because they give me an odd sense of toy nostalgia. It'll never come out here, but it's nice to know it exists.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

138 Scourge wrote:Eh, I'll...

Ah, nevermind. So, when's the next toyline happening?
Oh, come now, Scourge, there's a lot to be excited about in the ROTF line, even if you didn't like the movie a lot. Bludgeon! Lockdown! Other guys!
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Onslaught Six wrote: Bludgeon! Lockdown! Other guys!
Ohhh, yeah. You know, these two had totally slipped my mind.

For them, it's probably on. Haven't seen 'em, of course, but from what I've heard, it's on.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

I mean, I think with Universe and Animated, Hasbro has realized where their fanbase is, and what they like. The best parts of Animated were seeing old designs and ideas being filtered through a new lens to give us something better than both.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

It's funny, I was all "Eeeeehhh Animated bores me." Now I've seen ROTF, and it's pretty average. Been two years in the making, and the plot left me desiring, mm, something more substantial. Comics are easily the best they've been in years, if it weren't for that, I'd be on the verge of giving up TF fiction.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

IMO, having seen Bludgeon and Lockdown imagery at Botcon, I don't know if one can exactly call it "Movie", it's in the movie line but the aesthetic is much more blended into Classics I think, despite Lockdown having mild Mech Alive. (They're calling the knife-reveal on Bludgeon MA as well, but I call that Automorph.)

I think the existing Movie line, the products we've seen and will be coming out this year are indeed underwhelming. Some are good, but as a whole there is a lot less to like.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

onslaught86 wrote:It's funny, I was all "Eeeeehhh Animated bores me." Now I've seen ROTF, and it's pretty average. Been two years in the making, and the plot left me desiring, mm, something more substantial. Comics are easily the best they've been in years, if it weren't for that, I'd be on the verge of giving up TF fiction.
Don't give up the fiction, really. You gotta stick with it, or else the interest in the toys will fade away. Remember that six-month period after I got Galaxy Convoy and Hardtop and proceeded to buy Nothing?