Revenge of the Fallen Chromis, Megatron and SKids in box

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Sixshot2000
Protoform

Revenge of the Fallen Chromis, Megatron and SKids in box

Post by Sixshot2000 »

Thanks to TF08.net we know have some images of the Deluxes Skids and Chromia and Leader Megatron in-box.
Also some on the the TFW forums has found out Chromis bio
CHROMIA is as tough as nails, and always spoiling for a fight. She's been friends with IRONHIDE for centuries, and their reunion on Earth was one of the high points of the war for both of them. Now they work side by side, hunting and destroying DECEPTICONS. Neither of them has ever been happier. The two robots make great partners, and she, along with her sisters, are an invaluable part of the team.
I really like how Chromia looks in both of her modes even thought her transformation looks easy. As for Skids well it looks ok but just that head looks horrible the rest is not that bad. Megatron looks really good I think I may buy him over Optimus but I hate his left arm because it isn't articlated!
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Revenge of the Fallen Chromis, Megatron and SKids in box

Post by Onslaught Six »

Megs's left arm has articulation. Granted, probably not as much as it should, but we've seen several other pics that show it moving.

Also, most of us typically just throw out a link to the news story as opposed to copypasting it verbatim like that (It looks and reads cleaner) but far be it for me to tell anyone else how to post.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.