Toyfair RoTF figures.

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
donosaur
Gestalt Combiner

Re: Toyfair RoTF figures.

Post by donosaur »

So question, have we seen Arcee anywhere yet? That's a big if I'm waiting to see revealed.
.................................................................................................................................................................... _,_,_..
...................................................................................................................................................................(..vvvvv
..................................................................................................................................................................(..../"/"
.........................................................................................................................................................(\.....(.....) )
......................................................................................................................................................... \ \../../hh hh
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=271

Pay fucking attention!

...That was harsh but I found it hilarious.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
donosaur
Gestalt Combiner

Post by donosaur »

MOVIE ARCEE GAHD
.................................................................................................................................................................... _,_,_..
...................................................................................................................................................................(..vvvvv
..................................................................................................................................................................(..../"/"
.........................................................................................................................................................(\.....(.....) )
......................................................................................................................................................... \ \../../hh hh
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Onslaught Six wrote:...That was harsh but I found it hilarious.
I'm not sure if you're joking by posting a link to Animated Arcee, but I'm pretty sure donosaur means the new movie version Arcee...

TFormers has posed a couple pictures of the motorcycle figures believed to be Arcee.

http://tformers.com/transformers-/10829/news.html
http://tformers.com/transformers-/10899/news.html
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

Sparky Prime wrote:
Dominic wrote:(And, really Sparky, why am I being the positive one when you are around, The more I have to spot for you on being the optimist, the less I can do my customary complaining. C'mon man, you are slacking.)
This is you being positive?
No. That is me complaining about you not being positive enough.

Thanks for linking those Arcee pics by the way. I am looking forward to that toy.

Dom
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Sparky Prime wrote:I'm not sure if you're joking by posting a link to Animated Arcee, but I'm pretty sure donosaur means the new movie version Arcee..
...Oh, man, y'know, I just forgot entirely that Arcee was supposed to be in the movie. Which naturally made me only think that Animated Arcee existed and he was in the wrong topic.

Wow I am stupid.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
SynjoDeonecros
Dinobot

Post by SynjoDeonecros »

Now that we've finally got our first glimpse at the RotF Ravage toy, I must say, it looks much better than the movie model. Still no word on whether it transforms or not, but I'll likely be getting it, regardless. I'll admit it, as much as I hate Ravage's movie design, the toy looks good enough that I'm willing to overlook its shortcomings.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

...It looks 'exactly' like the movie model, though.
SynjoDeonecros
Dinobot

Post by SynjoDeonecros »

Onslaught Six wrote:...It looks 'exactly' like the movie model, though.
No, it doesn't. The coloring is more in line with the originals (lots of black instead of all chrome), the spiky parts look a bit more subdued, especially around the head, the missile things on its hips aren't in the movie version, and I swear the chest area looks a bit sleeker and more bulked than the movie model. I also see purple on its forehead (I'm betting that's its faction symbol), and blue on its torso (I know I haven't seen that in the movie model). Plus, the paws look a bit more simplistic and less crowded than the movie model's. Overall, it looks like the restrictions of being a toy have served to streamline the figure, and that makes it more appealing to me. I still hate the general look, but at least it's not as gaudy on the eyes for me than the movie model is.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

It's impossible to tell what colour that is from the photo and Hasbro's existing shooping. If it looks like anything, it's that dreadful dark grey colour Hasbro keeps using.