ROTF teaser spot up

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
onslaught86

ROTF teaser spot up

Post by onslaught86 »

Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: ROTF teaser spot up

Post by Onslaught Six »

So did I.

BUKKAKE TIME!
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

I 'heart' Bigass Wheel Guy. Seriously.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Money says he's Bonecrusher revived from a MacGuffin or other.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

Post by Misanthrope Prime »

Onslaught Six wrote:Money says he's Bonecrusher revived from a MacGuffin or other.
Oh you...
Rampage01
Deluxe

Post by Rampage01 »

The video you linked to has been removed.

This one still works as of the time of this posting, for anyone that hasn't seen it yet.

Also, freakin sweet! June 26th needs to hurry up!
Mirage
Gestalt Combiner

Post by Mirage »

Looks awesome, especially the "roll and transform" maneuver by the Audi.
I disappear.
donosaur
Gestalt Combiner

Post by donosaur »

It's up at Apple trailers. I watched the big wheel dude (Wheelie? nah) frame by frame. I'm thinking that's our Devastator, maybe. You can see cab parts on him that look like they're from a construction vehicle, and he reminds me a little bit of one of these beasts: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/23/26611 ... ca271a.jpg Of course, that would mean he's not a combiner. But still who's going to be that big and NOT be Devastator? Or maybe he's just somebody else, I'm not up on my movie spoiler knowledge and I can't remember what other 'cons are supposed to be in it. Also: Ravage? YES. He definitely appears to be the same sort of creature as Scorponok. I will own another dumb, non-transforming spiky robot creature before the summer is through.
.................................................................................................................................................................... _,_,_..
...................................................................................................................................................................(..vvvvv
..................................................................................................................................................................(..../"/"
.........................................................................................................................................................(\.....(.....) )
......................................................................................................................................................... \ \../../hh hh
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

I watched the big wheel dude (Wheelie? nah) frame by frame. I'm thinking that's our Devastator, maybe. You can see cab parts on him that look like they're from a construction vehicle, and he reminds me a little bit of one of these beasts: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/23/26611 ... ca271a.jpg Of course, that would mean he's not a combiner. But still who's going to be that big and NOT be Devastator? Or maybe he's just somebody else
Hey, you're not far off - Bigass Wheel Guy isn't Devastator, but he 'is' 1/7th of him.

So..Dev's gonna be..big..yeah. *twitches with anticipation*
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

It's nice to finally see some footage from the movie, even if a 30 second teaser is more frustrating than enlightening. Looks good so far... great running transformation for the Autobot, Ravage looks pretty lethal, Starscream threatening Sam, Optimus getting his faceplate smashed, big wheel bot smacking helicopters out of the air, and Optimus the size of big wheel bot's head!!

It looks like I'll get more or what I wanted, which is more robots, less humans, and though it's impossible to tell from this trailer, hopefully more characterization for the Transformers.