I'm confused, Ebay seller is selling 27 AOE Slogs for $20

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

I'm confused, Ebay seller is selling 27 AOE Slogs for $20

Post by Tigermegatron »

I'm confused, Ebay seller is selling 27 AOE generations Voyager sized Slogs toys for $20.83 with free shipping.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Transformer ... 4d25cdf9a8

Best as I know, Even if the guy is a store employee, The employee discount is barely 10%.

How can this Ebay seller afford to sell 27 AOE Slogs for $20.83, when the AOE Voyager toys cost over $26 in USA stores with tax.

How can he afford to give free shipping and pay $7 to $9 out of his pocket. That basically means $20.83 minus shipping fees means he is selling each toy for under $13 each.

Then this Ebay seller has to pay ebay and paypal at least $4 in selling and money transactions fees.

Hate to say this, But i'm guessing this ebay seller is a retail store employee that is stealing toys by the cases from the store he works at. probably has help from other employees doing this.

Just don't think anyone is that !@#$%^ to take a huge loss on newer toys he bought.

This guy is doing no service to the fans. Because it must be horrible being a fan/buyer in this guys area where he lives and works. Having to resort to buying online because the toys stores get emptied by this guy is just terrible.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Re: I'm confused, Ebay seller is selling 27 AOE Slogs for $2

Post by Shockwave »

There could be any number of reasons or methods of how this guy wound up with these. It doesn't automatically mean he's a thief. Maybe he got them wholesale from Hasbro directly. Maybe he owns his own store and gets things at a deeper discount in bulk. You don't know and throwing assumptions isn't going to do anyone any good. Besides, if you're really that worried about it, why don't you just ask him?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Member page says Israel. Probably is stolen on some level, but not from a store--probably a shipping hookup, half the planet away from where it would affect us on a local level.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

"Fell off a truck"
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

JediTricks wrote:"Fell off a truck"
:lol: More like ripped off a truck. :lol:

I checked out this ebay sellers feedback. he's only been selling for 17 months and he's got 48 negatives and 43 nuetrals.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Here's my question: Do any of us want Slog? And, are any of us buying it from this guy? No on both? Then why do we care?