AOE's toy line Is probably going to end this year.

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

AOE's toy line Is probably going to end this year.

Post by Tigermegatron »

Similar to how the DOTM toy line ended super quick.

I honestly don't think Hasbro will be creating any new molds AOE toys in 2015. If Hasbro releases any AOE TF toys in 2015, I'm safely guessing they will be recolors & remolds.

Hoping 2015 is heavily dominated with the Combiners wars toys. Love to see Hasbro create 6+ combiners teams in 2015.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Re: AOE's toy line Is probably going to end this year.

Post by Almighty Unicron »

What a shock.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Yeah, can't say that I'd be surprised. Although it seems like AOE was meant to be kept short, unlike DOTM which got cut off prematurely. From what we've seen from Hasbro, I think there's maybe only one more wave of new figures yet to be released as it is.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Hasbro brought no new molds to SDCC, that says it all IMO. Good riddance.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Yeah, I'm actually not all that disappointed. I would have loved to see the traditional post-Movie line that we always seem to get, with some neat repaints as original characters, and some new moulds made up of onscreen cameo guys (would have been a great time to get Scrapper in there), but I'm not shocked at all. Honestly, it's probably better for Hasbro in the long run, and retailers have more or less proven that they don't care what's on the shelves as long as it's got Transformers on the packaging.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Post by Almighty Unicron »

Shame. I really hoped the line would've had more decepticons, though. And a prime in his upgraded body at the voyager scale to go with Galvatron.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

I'm not sad to see this toy line to end fast.

I Thought TF4 Leader Grimlock was the best toy they created in this toy line. The AOE Generations Dinobots were mediocre at best but I still plan to buy them all. Disliked everything else the AOE TF4 toy line had and won't be buying any of this.