$160 for 2014 SDCC G-1 Dinobots,$185 for Knights of Unicron?

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

$160 for 2014 SDCC G-1 Dinobots,$185 for Knights of Unicron?

Post by Tigermegatron »

Hasbro reveals all of their SDCC 2014 exclusives & insanely high prices. http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... nds/30797/

TRANSFORMERS DINOBOTS Action Figure Collection
(Ages: 8 & up/ Approx. Retail Price: $159.99/ Available through HasbroToyShop.com or Booth #3329 at Comic-Con International in San Diego)

TRANSFORMERS 30TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR EDITION Action Figure Collection (Ages: 8 & up/ Approx. Retail Price: $184.99/ Available through HasbroToyShop.com or Booth #3329 at Comic-Con International in San Diego)

kEON Class of 1984 got no price.

My comments. These are just insanely high prices. Having to pay $159.99 for 4 AOE Dinobots done up in 1985 G-1 Decos is the ripp off of the decade. $15 for three AOE USA retail deluxes & $25 for a AOE Voyager equals $70. So in a nut shell Hasbro expects fans to pay a extra $90 for a over sized transforming pop up styled ark base box & shiny metalic paint chrome.

I don't even want the box. I don't have the space for something this oversized. Guessing the tiny figures will look like raisans in this gigantic box. Would have just preffered the option of putting these 4 AOE Dinobots in regular retail packaging with their G-1 Deco Chrome painted colors. At the very least Hasbro could have given AOE Sludge-slog a G-1 Deco & put him in this set.

Thankfully, I had no interest in buying the Knights of Unicron rock & roll Four figures set. Because thats a even bigger ripp off insaner higher price. packed with even more useless junk most don't want. Because this is priced at $185
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: $160 for 2014 SDCC G-1 Dinobots,$185 for Knights of Unic

Post by Tigermegatron »

Hoping the insanely high price on these means it'll be easier to get one on the HTS.com site ordering day.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

I've decided, I am not going to even bother trying to buy these SDCC G-1 Deco set of 4 ark gift set dinobots. $160 + $20 in shipping fees & close to $15 in sales tax, comes to Almost $200 for this Gift set. No thanks I'll just keep and settle for the 4 AOE Generations mass released toys that cost under $65 usa retail store prices.

Had the toys been sold at retail USA prices I would have bought them, But not at the insanely high almost Tripple SDCC Prices.

The toys don't even look like exact homage toys, not even in these G-1 deco SDCC colors.

Have no use for a oversized box as I don't have the room for it. Don't need a gigantic box with uper tiny toys in it. This box that transforms into a cardboard cut out Ark play set is simply something I don't need.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

The HTS.com site still has this Knights of Unicron set up for sale. Think it will be there for a long time. :lol: