7 TF4 Dinobots toys total,Here's pics of #6 Snarl & #7 Slog.

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ed-179982/

My comments: Epic wow & awesome. These last 2 are really great toys that try really hard to homage these Two 1985 Dinobots Species type.
The 7 multi colored TF4 Dinobots toys reminds me of those 3 G-2 multi colored second release Dinobots toys.

I think these TF4 Dinobots toys are the greatest TF Dinobots toys Hasbro has created since the Beast Wars Neo Dinobots toys. I trully dislike that FOC Voyager Grimlock toy. Never cared for the TF Animated Dinobots toys. Thought the Two Energon combiner Dinobots toys were mild at best.

I plan to buy all 7 of the TF4 Genenerations Dinobots in their first release multi colors. If Hasbro USA releases G-1 deco colors of the TF4 Dinobots,Then i'll buy them also. My guess is Hasbro USA eventually will release the TF4 Dinobots in movie colors & G-1 Deco colors as either store exclusives,convention exclusives,site exclusives or?