So,the TF4 Dinobots are going to be in there G-2 toy colors?

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

The still pic of TF4 Optimus Riding Grimlock. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-spEax9jFqBg/U ... imlock.jpg Shows Grimlock in those 2nd release G-2 Blue colors. I'm just wondering if all the TF4 Dinobots will sport G-2 2nd release toy colors.

At any rate,I easily predict HasTak will do exclusive G-1 1985 Dinobots toy colors for the TF4 Dinobots toys. Maybe as store exclusives,Convention exclusives or just regular retail recolors. Perhaps maybe as exclusive internet exclusives,for Amazon,BBTS or other sites.

Personally,I'd prefer to buy the TF4 Voyager & Leader sized toys of Grimlock in his 1985 toy colors. I'd also prefer to buy all the TF4 Dinobots toys in there 1985 toy colors. I was never fond of the Generation 2 Second release colors the Dinobots got.