What TF toys are you expecting/want in TF4?

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

My 2 cents:

1- One or two combiners teams that consist of 5 members each that form a gestalt.

2- One really big brute decepticon. Love to see Overlord or Tidalwave or Trypticon.

3- After 3 TF Movie toy lines,I think it's due that they had some Tripple changers toys. preferrably in the Voyager or Ultra or leader size levels.

4- Every TF live movie toy line Has at least 3 leader sized toys,So i'm expecting 3 leader sized toys in the TF4 toy line.

5- At least 8 new mold voyagers.

6- Hoping TF4's toy line introduces the Ultra/Super sized toy level. I'd be happy with 2 or 3 of these toys. Skylynx,apeface,snapdragon,double dealer & the other 1985/1986 tripple changers can really shine with this big toy size.

7- I'm expecting the TF4 Five Dinobots to combine to form a gestalt.

8- I'm hoping one of the TF4 Gestalt combiners toys are the 5 stunticons that merge to form Menasor.

9- A leader sized Sixshot toy for the TF4 toy line would be a dream come true.

10- I'm expecting Galvatron,Scourge,Cyclonus,Rodimus Prime to be in the TF4 movie & toy line. Galvatron & Rodimus Prime i'd love for them to grab the leader sized toys. while Cyclonus grabs the 8 inch Ultra sized toy while Scourge grabs the Voyager sized toy.

11- I suspose a amy or Two of decepticons drones make sense as Beast Machines had e'm,Energon had E'm & TFP/BH had e'm. If I had to select them,I do either Sharkticons Drones with Sky-byte leading them. If Cyclonus & Scourge are in the TF4 Movie,then maybe their drones/armada/sweeps/whatever.

12- I'm expecting Bumblebee not to dominate & ruin almost all the asortment cases in the TF4 toy lines. Hasbro seemed to have learned their lesson in the BH toy line,as bumblebee wasn't over dominating in almost all the assortment waves like he was TFP & DOTM's toy lines.

13- Their's bound to be some type of Ultimate sized TF4 toy. Heopefully it's not another Optimus Prime or worse Bumblebee----> My guess it will be. It would be nice if Hasbro used this toy size wisely to create a highly sculpted,complex transformation big Decepticon Brute toy like Overlord or Tidalwave.

14- Hopefully the $29.99 Human Alliance assortment doesn't make a return in the TF4 toy line. As all the DOTM $29.99 HA toys were epic fail. Since the sales were never that great to begin with,Hopefully Hasbro canceled this assortment thanks to Bumblebee over loading the cases & causing tons of BB shelfwarmers resulting in stores not ordering newer waves until BB sold out which he never did.