Transformers 4 Casting information

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: Transformers 4 Casting information

Post by JediTricks »

Sideshow Bob vs. Galvatron? I'd be there.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Stand up comedian T.J. Miller has been cast, apparently as Mark Wahlberg's character's mechanic and best friend for the film.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Sparky Prime wrote:Stand up comedian T.J. Miller has been cast, apparently as Mark Wahlberg's character's mechanic and best friend for the film.
... AAAAAAND, I'm out.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

JediTricks wrote:
Sparky Prime wrote:Stand up comedian T.J. Miller has been cast, apparently as Mark Wahlberg's character's mechanic and best friend for the film.
... AAAAAAND, I'm out.
Why is that? I don't even know who this is, so this really means nothing to me in terms of seeing the movie anyway.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

JediTricks wrote:
... AAAAAAND, I'm out.
Personally,I think this is bad news. as no doubt T.J Miller's role in TF4 will be extremely similar to Ramon Rodriguez/Leo Spitz had in ROTF. As T.J Miller's role will basically be "the fall guy". "The fall guy" role i'm referring to is a character that's created to be a total loser,total wimp,total scaredy cat,loser with the ladies,total idiot,all in desperate attempts to make another actor look more smart,more courageous,more competent,more of the ladies man,etc...
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

Transformers has really gone for the CoolGuy+DoofyGuy+Girl paradigm in a big way since Armada, hasn't it? It's almost expected now.

But hey, Marky Mark's casting in this movie is the best news I've heard about it so far. You eyein' my energon drink? Whaaat? Nooooo~!
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Thread update: Recent green Army truck pics we saw a day or 2 ago has been revealed today to be Hound.
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... und/27429/ my guess this alt mode is temporary. with GM,Ford & other liscense car companies wanting to promote their newer vechicles in TF,Hound is bound to get a more permanent jeep mode in TF4.