List some movie-verse toys you Hated.

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

List some movie-verse toys you Hated.

Post by Tigermegatron »

List some movie-verse toys you Hated

My short quick list below:

2007 Movie:
Scorponok in all his toy sizes
Ravage in all his toy sizes.
Protoform Optimus & Protoform Starscream deluxe sized toys.
Old school first alt mode Liscensed Camaro-bot bumblebee deluxe sized toy.
All the fast action battlers toys
all the robot heroes tiny 2 inch statue toys.
All the Titanium movie 3 inch statue figures.
All the Unleashed toys
all the cyber slammers toys.

ROTF:
Trio of deluxe sized female bots-that transformed into those Motorcycles. Arcee,Chromia,Elita-1
All the Robots Replicas.
All the Mudflap & Skids toys in all the different sizes.
Deluxe Soundwave.
Blazemaster deluxe sized toy.
Demolisher voyager sized toy.
all the Gravity bots.
All the Fast action battlers.
Movie Robot heroes 2 inch statues.
Scalpel scout sized toy.
All the novelty items like bobble heads,RPM's & Role play.

DOTM:
$29.99 Human Aliance toys for Leadfoot,Roadbuster
Deluxe sized Optimus Prime with or without his trailer.
All the Robo power toys.
All the Role play toys.
Voyagers for Optimus,Sentinel Prime,Megatron & Shockwave.
Deluxes for sideswipe,topspin,bumblebee,Ratchet,Laserbeak & Wheeljack/Que.
Last edited by Tigermegatron on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: List some movie-verse toys you Hated.

Post by Onslaught Six »

2007 Movie:
Ravage was an ROTF toy.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: List some movie-verse toys you Hated.

Post by JediTricks »

Deluxe Scorponok is an awesome figure, even if its official robot mode is a tad retarded. Great sculpting, good paint, AND a working gimmick that's fun, plus it interacts with Voyager Blackout.

Really liked Cyberverse Legion Ravage, cannot see why anybody wouldn't like that figure. And the deluxe was ok too, I only checked it out at Botcon though.

I generally don't buy figures I think I'll hate, so my list will be short.

'07:
- Deluxe Swindle, oh my god did this figure suck. Awful-looking vehicle mode sculpt, awkward transformation, clumsy and weird robot mode with stupid camera eye. Half-finished design at best.
- Voyager Ratchet, so thankful mine turned out to be defective so I could get my money back. Horrible transformation leading to blocky mess of a robot, plus bad deco.

'09:
- Scout Brakedown, this is mild hate, but the vehicle mode looks mediocre, the transformation is generic, and the robot's suffering a big kibble backpack while the limbs are all pretty movie-verse crappy.
- Deluxe Arcee & Chromia, again, mild hate, they're bad figures but interesting items and have good alt mode sculpts. I didn't bother with the 3rd though.

'11:
- Human Alliance Basic Drag Strip, mild again, but this figure is just mediocre and looks like a dollar-store toy.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?