So, HA Leadfoot is on clearance

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: So, HA Leadfoot is on clearance

Post by JediTricks »

Well, keep checking the clearances, and keep scanning them as not every Target is diligent about putting the right clearance price on clearance items.

I was waiting to get Topspin via the Leadfoot 2-pack, but now that that is dead, I am checking the $7 deluxe racks every time - looks like so far I am too late on that bandwagon though.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

There's a few places around here that have them from refresher cases. But at the rate I ship things...yeah.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

Onslaught Six wrote:There's a few places around here that have them from refresher cases. But at the rate I ship things...yeah.
*Waves frantically*
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Shut up! I have to ship you an album after it presses, and screw making two trips.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

JediTricks wrote: I was waiting to get Topspin via the Leadfoot 2-pack, but now that that is dead, I am checking the $7 deluxe racks every time - looks like so far I am too late on that bandwagon though.
BWprowl wrote:
Onslaught Six wrote:There's a few places around here that have them from refresher cases. But at the rate I ship things...yeah.
*Waves frantically*
Wait, people want Topspin? Hm. 'Kay, tell you what, first one of you guys that PMs me about it can have mine pretty cheap. And for the other, I can probably find one on the $7.27 clearance.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

138 Scourge wrote:Wait, people want Topspin? Hm. 'Kay, tell you what, first one of you guys that PMs me about it can have mine pretty cheap. And for the other, I can probably find one on the $7.27 clearance.
No no, I was referring to the RTS Grapple and Windcharger that I bought from him back in...fuck, November? And am still waiting on him to ship to me. I knew what I was getting into when I started!
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

BWprowl wrote: I knew what I was getting into when I started!
Exactly, it's not like he's dishonest about it. It's a well known and accepted part of doing business with Onslaught. I mean if any of us were really that impatient we know better. It's all good.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

I'm trying to be better, really am, it's just that...well here's the thing, my job is 8-4:30 and doesn't really offer me opportunities to leave and go mail things. And on Saturdays the post office closes at noon. Do you really expect me to both have money and be up before noon on a Saturday? What do I look like, a guy who's not lazy?
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

Onslaught Six wrote:I'm trying to be better, really am, it's just that...well here's the thing, my job is 8-4:30 and doesn't really offer me opportunities to leave and go mail things.
What time does the Post Office close over there? In this state, they're open until 5:30, meaning if I toss the package in my car before work, then head straight to the post office afterwards (I get off at 4:30 too) I'll have time to get it mailed out.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Nope. Some of them around here close at 'four!' It's insane.