who's gonna buy imported 2012 Dotm last wave toys.

Money, violence, sex, computer graphics, scatalogical humor, racism, robots designed to be rednecks but given European accents, and maybe another sequel to the saga... what's not to love? TF m1, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and now Age of Extinction.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

who's gonna buy imported 2012 Dotm last wave toys.

Post by Tigermegatron »

who's gonna buy imported 2012 Dotm last wave toys?

Will anyone here buy them from on-line import TF sites,ebay,amazon,ioffer,yahoo,local import store,etc...

Personally,I didn't care for 95% of the DOTM movie toys. I only bought 4 new mold DOTM toys in 2011.

I didn't care for any of the last wave DOTM toys that were suspose to get released in the december 2011 thru march 2012 in american major retail store chains.

I'll admit at first,I really wanted to buy $29.99 Human alliance Soundwave. but then with every passing newer on-line pic,I began to dis-like the toy more & more. things that turned me off about not liking the toy was the weirdly molded in speakers all over the robot mode,the ugly weird face sculpt,the dull non-sinny flat grey color,last straw was the $29.99 HA Sounwave being deluxe size & not voyager size in robot mode. I suspose the weirdly designed mis-portioned upper robot legs made matter worse. I think the added laserbeak accessory caused the toy budget to make the robot mode smaller. had laser beak not been their or been as big,theirs no doubt the robot would have been voyager sized & not deluxe sized.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: who's gonna buy imported 2012 Dotm last wave toys.

Post by Onslaught Six »

Passing entirely. Of the cancelled DOTM toys, I only really wanted Leadfoot, and the Japanese release doesn't have the Target logos. Wheeljack, I was on the fence on (I kind of liked the repaint though) and Soundwave was a "Buy it if nothing else is around" (which there wasn't) purchase.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Nah, I'll probably pass, too. I probably would have gotten Soundwave and Wheeljack, and maaaayyyybe Leadfoot at retail, but there's a world of difference between "retail impulse buy" and "stuff I hunt down online". And while I liked rather a lot of DoTM, I don't think the last few figures are important enough to me to go hunting 'em down.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Since I'm liquidating my entire collection anyway, this would be a moot point.