HTS has Leader Jetfire for $22.50 free shipping

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
JediTricks
Site Admin

HTS has Leader Jetfire for $22.50 free shipping

Post by JediTricks »

HasbroToyShop via their ebay store has Leader class Jetfire for half price, $22.50, and that includes free shipping:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221700114374

Yesterday when I bought mine, they had sold 67, today they've sold 807, so they're going to run out sooner or later. But if you want this figure and you don't want to pay the Leader-class price, this is by far the best deal you are guaranteed to get.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Re: HTS has Leader Jetfire for $22.50 free shipping

Post by BWprowl »

"This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing."

Looks like it was actually a goof of some sort.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

There wasn't an error, they must have chosen the wrong reason to close the auction. It was specifically part of the HTS ebay "50% off" sale they had been advertising at the time. And mine is already shipped.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Showed up yesterday in a pretty big box. Turns out the box was 1/3rd stuffing and 2/3rds Jetfire, I wasn't really considering how big these Generations Leader class boxes are. Came with a standard HTS shipping manifest. Everything was nicely intact.