Questions about the IDW TF Humble Bundle round 2

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: Questions about the IDW TF Humble Bundle round 2

Post by Tigermegatron »

Wondering how long these IDW TF Bundle comics stay in your site account in the library section? Am I right in guessing that they stay in your IDW site library forever or atleast until One year.

Is their any expiration time, Where this IDW humble bundle site removes these files from your library account?
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

As far as I know, they host them permanently, but feel free to contact their support to double check.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

JediTricks wrote:As far as I know, they host them permanently, but feel free to contact their support to double check.
Thanks.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Downloaded the cbz versions to my tablet and started rereading from where I remember sort of dropping off, so I re read vol 4 and 5, skipped Dark Cybertron for a bit and went on to vol 6, which is great so far.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Onslaught Six wrote:Downloaded the cbz versions to my tablet and started rereading from where I remember sort of dropping off, so I re read vol 4 and 5, skipped Dark Cybertron for a bit and went on to vol 6, which is great so far.
Killer, which app on your tablet? I think the Kindle app can, but I haven't tried, only read the PDFs.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

I found one called Perfect Viewer, it's free and works pretty good. It has customizable regions of the screen so you can choose exactly what happens when you tap certain regions, and lets you set it up so it defaults to stretching to fit width (my preferred viewing, so I get most of the page on screen without having to zoom in to read or out to see most of the page). The only bad thing so far is that it doesn't seem to automatically recognize or display two-page spreads as such, so you end up having to switch back and forth between those two pages to read it in the right order. Not that big of a deal though!
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Onslaught Six wrote:I found one called Perfect Viewer, it's free and works pretty good. It has customizable regions of the screen so you can choose exactly what happens when you tap certain regions, and lets you set it up so it defaults to stretching to fit width (my preferred viewing, so I get most of the page on screen without having to zoom in to read or out to see most of the page). The only bad thing so far is that it doesn't seem to automatically recognize or display two-page spreads as such, so you end up having to switch back and forth between those two pages to read it in the right order. Not that big of a deal though!
Very cool, thanks for the 411!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Just curious, How many here ordered this IDW TF Humble bundle round 2?