Toy Fair Reveals - Leader Ultra Magnus, Defensor, more

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Re: Toy Fair Reveals - Leader Ultra Magnus, Defensor, more

Post by Dominic »

Tiger, that makes me wish I still had my old Tidal Wave figure. (Sold it maybe a decade ago, figuring I could get the recolour easily.)
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Pics showing most TF Legends class toys can become chest plates for CW Optimus and CW Motormaster.

It's 2 CW Legends Blackjack toys.

Showing a pics how most Legends can combine with CW Optimus or Motormaster. It's because CW Optimus and CW Motormaster, have these two long poles on their gestalt chest that the legends robots fist can push into

Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

More Legends pics showing them combine as chest plates for CW Optimus or CW Motormaster.

Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

CW Legends Windcharger forming a combiner chest plate for CW Superion.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

Those look good. Those look really good. (Bravo to Hasbro and/or the fans.) I am almost sold on the Stunticons now. And, I am going to go home tonight and stick Windcharger on my one-armed Superion.

That Magnus custom mentioned above is probably what I was thinking of when I mistakenly thought there was a combiner Magnus in the pipe-line.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Most of those work pretty well, except Windcharger. I've done that with Windcharger and he doesn't exactly peg into place like the others, the pegs just sorta push WC's vehicle mode out a bit. I just fanmoded Legends Megatron onto Menasor.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Some interesting fan-transformations, although I was referring to the current lineup of Legends figures that were designed to be used with the gestalts rather than previous molds. But I guess that means in a way, Huffer can combine with Optimus.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

More interestingly, Legends Optimus can combine with Optimus. So after ignoring that toy forever now I want one.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

138 Scourge wrote:More interestingly, Legends Optimus can combine with Optimus. So after ignoring that toy forever now I want one.
Now all we need is for some of the Stunticon molds to be repainted into homages to Spychanger Optimus, Alternators Optimus, Alternity Optimus, and GT Optimus, and we can build the most optimal Optimus-talt that ever Op'd! Yo dawg we heard you like Optimus.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

I bet we could make it happen. And that would be hilarious.