Machine Boy (Meng Badi) Teases Sky Lynx toy Project

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Machine Boy (Meng Badi) Teases Sky Lynx toy Project

Post by Tigermegatron »

Machine Boy (Meng Badi) Teases Sky Lynx toy Project.
http://tformers.com/machine-boy-meng-ba ... /news.html

Machine Boy (aka Meng Badi) have teased an outline that looks strangely familiar. According to Google Translate "A dream deformed animal, it has a variety of deformed posture." Now I know "deform" is usually a translation of "transform" from Chinese. So we have a dream animal with muliple transforms. Photo edit by Housewife2000: See the images below for more details.

For those unaware Machine Boy is the company who made TF KOs and low end original transforming robots in the past that have been edging around the outskirts of the third party TF market. See the picture of their offering from last year's "Alteration Man" line.

If you have ever seen a KO with the words "Alteration Man", "Machine Boy", M-Boy" or "Meng Badi" on it, it's one of their old products. They seem to have a knack for insane random names like "Detonation Mountain Tiger", who is KO Alternators Swindle.

My 2 cents,comments: I just saw this a few minutes ago. I haven't done the online digging searches to see what this company & projects are all about. I'd welcome newer molds for these toys. As long as they surpass the 1986 toys. more poseabilty,higher sculpt,adult colors.

Personally,If I were creating newer toys for the 1986 Skylynx toys. I'd make them as follows: Sky would be a Voyager or 8 inch Ultra sized tripple changer toy that can transform from a long stealth jet,then change into a robot,then change into a dragon. Lynx would be a Voyager or 8 inch Ultra sized tripple changer toy,that could Transform from a tank,then Lynx Animal,then into a robot mode. I would Have Sky & lynx combine to form both a super leader sized Robot mode & Also combine to form a leader sized Beast mode.