Regarding newer TF toys in the wrong size scale....

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Regarding newer TF toys in the wrong size scale....

Post by Tigermegatron »

Regarding newer TF toys in the wrong size scale.

I don't mind wrong size scaled TF toys if that particular TF character toy gets about 10+newer toys per year in various sizes & thru various TF toy lines. Examples: Optimus Prime,Megatron,Starscream,Bumblebee,Ratchet,

I don't mind wrong size scaled TF toys if that particular TF character toy has already received 5+ homage toys in at least one correct size scaled toy & other various sized scaled toys.

What upsets me is when a Obsecure character that will never get another new mold,gets a toy in the wrong size scale. Examples: Generations Deluxe Thunderwing,who should have been a voyager or 8 inch ultra sized toy. due to his original 1988 toy being Three time the size of a 1984 Autobot car-bot. Also due to thunderwing's Marvel comics charater being a high command ranking decepticon.

What upsets me about wrong size scaled TF toys is when a small,low command ranking transformer grabs a huge size scale toy. because this limits the number of bigger scaled toys for transformers character toys that need properly scaled huge toys. as most know the bigger size scaled toys like voyager,ultra,leader & supreme toy slots are fewer than deluxes,basics & legends. so these bigger size scaled toy slots NEED TO BE USED PROPERLY & NOT WASTED ON CHARACTERS THAT DON'T DESERVE THEM. Examples: Movie verse bumblebee taking the leader/ultimate size scaled toys slots thus not leaving any slots for megatron,blackout,etc... Other Examples Classics 2.0 Onslaught & Powerglide taking the Ultra toy size slots when they deserved deluxe size slots----> Clearly if anyone in the classics 2.0 toy line up deserved the 8 inch Ultra size slots it was Galvatron & Cyclonus,since the ultra size slots were used up/wasted they had to get deluxe sized toys.