How important are new molds TF combiners to you?

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

High priority level? medium priority level? low priority level? dont like them/don't want them?

My 2 cents: I definately fall into the "High priority level." I want & crave new molds TF combiners all the time. The passion is so great I need/want them across all the newer TF toy lines like Movie-Verse,Generations & TFP/BH. If I had my way,Hasbro/Takara would dedicate a entire year worth of TF toy lines to getting all the 1980's TF combiners new molds toys. I'd opt for 5 deluxe team members or 4 basic limbs with one deluxe team leader or 4 deluxe limbs bots with one voyager sized team leader. The Generations 2014 would give new mold combiners to the stunticons/menasor,Technobots/computron,Protectobots/defensor & 1986 G-1 Predacons/Predaking. While the TF4 Movie toy line would give us new molds combiners toys for the Aerialbots/Superion & The Combaticons/Bruticus. While TFP/BH gave us new molds combiners for the 1988 Pretender monster-bots/Monstructor.

I honestly don't understand why Hasbro under estimates the demand & selling power of the new molds TF combiners. I think 50% of the problem lies in the fact Hasbro is too cheap/lazy to pay the extra exspenses+time+talent required to make combiners new molds TF toys.

Personally I feel those newer Kreon micro-change combiners are the worst thing ever. Four toys combining to form a basic sized Gestalt combiner is the biggest joke of them all. These things deserve to be melted down & thrown into the grand canyon.

PCC was another TF toy line chock full of cheap short cuts. The core leaders should have been deluxe size. the drones vehicles should have transformed into robot modes & been basic sized.