Your Classics Wishlist

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
Decepticon Spike
Deluxe

Your Classics Wishlist

Post by Decepticon Spike »

What G1 Characters do you want to see in the Classics line?

I'd like to see:

Soundwave (though my Music Label one does fit with the deluxe class toys).
Laserbeak
Ravage
Rumble or Frenzy
Shockwave
Huffer
Arcee
Brawn
Trailbreaker
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Re: Your Classics Wishlist

Post by BWprowl »

Well, we already got Octane, so all that's left for me is the usual

SKY LYNX!!!

That will be all.
Skywarp17
Minibot

Post by Skywarp17 »

Blitzwing, Blitzwing, rah rah rah!
You been Warp'd!!!
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

Whirl, Reflector, Powerdasher, Gnaw, Thunderwing, Carnivac, Twin Twist, Broadside, and Hubcap. Yes.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

I...

Hell, I dunno. Motormaster? Razorclaw?

Wow, now that they've done the Seacons, Scourge, and Anonymous Green Seeker, I'm fresh out of ideas.

I'll think of some later, I guess.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

I would be interested in an updated Pretender Bludgeon. Articulated outer shell, and better rendition of the inner robot.

A remake of Shockwave too. Add a little more articulation, and some way to incorporate the front of the pistol into the overall figure, and you've got a winner.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

onslaught86 wrote:Whirl, Reflector, Powerdasher, Gnaw, Thunderwing, Carnivac, Twin Twist, Broadside, and Hubcap. Yes.
Wow, *someone* wants a set of Wreckers...

On the idea of Bludgeon, I wouldn't mind seeing one that just went from tank to shell-style robot, since no one really cares about inner-robot Bludgeon anyway (except for Dreamwave when they can use it as a plot twist). And they better not give him a sword, dammit!

Given the breadth the line is going to adopt come the 25th Anniversary, I think it'd be cool if they could make a Beast Wars Dinobot that was remotely show-accurate in robot mode, and had a beast mode that didn't suck.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Okay. Motormaster. I don't care what they have to call him, as long as he looks enough like Motormaster.

And Razorclaw. Please?

Since Bludgeon's already been mentioned, I'll throw in Octopunch.

Aaaand screw it, Wheelie. Now's your chance, Hasbro. Make a Wheelie that rules, make everyone that doesn't love ol' Orange Survival Beatnik Monkey take back all the things they said. Give him a kinda butterfly knife lookin'...kinfe, and a mini-con named Slingshot. C'mon, how great would it be to see people having to say "Okay, Wheelie? Yeah, fine, he rocks".

Double-dog dare you, Hasbro.

Also, any reissiues/re-imaginings of the G1 Euro toys I'd be okay with.

EDIT: Oh, snap. Gimme Scrounge and/or Straxus. I can't believe I forgot these guys, the other two toys i"ve been wanting.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Decepticon Spike
Deluxe

Post by Decepticon Spike »

BWprowl wrote:Well, we already got Octane, so all that's left for me is the usual

SKY LYNX!!!

That will be all.
As one bot, or the separate bird/lynx like the G1 toy?
andersonh1 wrote:I would be interested in an updated Pretender Bludgeon. Articulated outer shell, and better rendition of the inner robot.

A remake of Shockwave too. Add a little more articulation, and some way to incorporate the front of the pistol into the overall figure, and you've got a winner.

Shockwave's a must, as long as he's at least Voyager class.
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

138 Scourge wrote:Okay. Motormaster. I don't care what they have to call him, as long as he looks enough like Motormaster.
They have to make a Motormaster. We've got Silverbolt and Onslaught after all. Can't leave Motormaster out!