China will be getting a Exclusive new TF cartoon series.

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

China will be getting a Exclusive new TF cartoon series.

Post by Tigermegatron »

China will be getting a Exclusive new TF cartoon series. Please read the 2nd to last paragraph in this link to view the info.http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... nt-176829/

I going to speculate that this new China exclusive TF cartoon series will be based off a Generation one homage/update. Due to China getting all those GDO exclusives that are G-1 homage characters+colored inspired.

I'm hoping China uses brand new exclusive TF toys in there exclusive TF cartoon series. However the Veteran fan in me doubts this will happen. Most likely China will use Generation FOC toys,Maybe throw in a few GDO recolors molds. Movie-verse toys thety recolored in G-1 colors/Perdona's. maybe they'll even throw in a few classics 1.0,2.0,RTS & HFTD molds. I'm gonna sepeculate that China recolors+retools more of the TF toy lines toys I just mentioned in this paragraph,put them in the newer exclusive cartoon & toy line.

My solid guess,Is that Takara in Japan,lets China pay for everything as far as the toy line+cartoon exspenses goes. Then Takara swoops in,pays next to none of the exspenses & releases everything in japan. similar to what takara does for the movie-verse, 2008 animated & TF Prime.

Hopefully since Hasbro owns the Hub network,Eventually Hasbro airs this newer china TF cartoon series & releases the toys in this line in America stores/sites. Having the Hub network means Hasbro no longer has to beg & plead other network to air newer TF cartoons. Hasbro can easily slip in a newer TF cartoon series on the hub.

Since this is the china thread,I really wish Hasbro USA Would release those GDO exclusive leader sized toys. I'd love to buy that GDO Leader sized Brawl for under $60 at a Toys R Us store in america. I assume that if any store gets these GDO leaders,It would be TRU stores/site in America. As TRU carries the bigger TF exclusive items & the bulk of the TF exclusives these past few months/year.