Who wants Masterpiece TF toys for Blitzwing & Astrotrain?

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Who wants Masterpiece TF toys for Blitzwing & Astrotrain?

Post by Tigermegatron »

Who wants Masterpiece TF toys for Blitzwing & Astrotrain? I can't think of better MP TF candidates than these two. I want both to be in the 9 inch leader sized robot size scale. With their 1985 toy/media alt modes. I want to see the ld school locomotive alt mode for astrotrain not the new age bullet train like clasics 1.0 Astrotrain's toy got. Their accessories could be their 1985 toy/media two riffle guns/swords. maybe have them feature light up eyes & light up robot fist holes to make their hand weapons light up. No need to over due the Diecast metal parts,Just include diecast metal parts in the feet.

If Hasbro/Takara does a MP Blitzwing,The toy has major repaint+remold potential. They could do the Diaclone colors as a release. Since megatron often transforms into either tanks or jets,megatron could use this mold with a newer head sculpt,newer weapons & newer colors. Masterforce overlord could use this MP Blitzwing toy with a newer head sculpt,newer weapons & newer colors. The duocons battle Flywheels could use this MP Blitzwing toy with a newer head sculpt,newer head & newer colors.

MP Astrotrain can be released in his Cartoon colors & his toy colors. I can't think of any other characters to turn this toy into with a newer head,newer accessories & newer colors. The