My kitbash plans for Generations FOC Grimlock & Blaster.

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

I'm always looking ahead into the future.................

I've been noticing for quite some years that G-1 Cartoon Blaster's head sculpt is a dead match for 1989 Deathsauras robot head sculpt.
The 2013 Generations FOC Voyager Blaster robot head sculpt looks like a great 1989 Deathsauras robot head sculpt. I'm hoping Hasbro/Takara does a Generations FOC Twincast so the robot head is blue & in 1989 Deathsauras colors. I suspose the icing on the cake would be for Hasbro/Takara to do a Generation 2 blue colored FOC Voyager Grimlock toy.

My basic Kitbash plan is to do part swaps between twincast+grimlock+G-2 Grimlock to create a decent Deathsauras toy. All I have to do is remove the blue & silver robot head from FOC Voyager Twincast & put it on the FOC Voyager Grimlock robot body. Then swap a few parts from both FOC G-1 & G-2 Grimlock toys. Swap the blue colored parts like the robot arms & lower blue legs from FOC G-2 Grimlock & put them on the Foc Grimlock toy. Give the toy a few classics 1.0 minicon animal bots like the falcon & tiger/lion minicon. Then give the toy a KO Deathsauras riffle gun with the ball & chain.