Easy 2013 guess,FOC Voyager Twincast is on the way.

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Easy 2013 guess,FOC Voyager Twincast is on the way.

Post by Tigermegatron »

Hasbro already Recolored 2012 FOC Voyager sized Sounwave into his Japanese Headmasters Soundblaster black repaint. So My guess in 2013 is Hasbro Recolors the Foc Voyager sized Blaster toy in his Japanese Headmasters Twincast colors. I'd actually be shocked if Hasbro & Takara don't do a Twincast recolor.

Other 2013 FOC Generations Repaints guesses. Over-kill or Trypticon or BW Megatron using the FOC Generation Voyager sized Grimlock toy.

I'd really love to see a Deathsauras repaint & remold using the FOC Voyager Grimlock toy. All that's needed is a 1989 Deathsauras styled robot head sculpt. Resculpt the robot chest with a minicon port,then give the toy a 2006 classics bird or wild cat minicon. maybe resculpt the top of the beast with a port that can attach a pair of dragon wings to it. the wings can detach & form the 1989 deathsauras shield that attaches to the robot arm. lastly include a few 1989 deathsauras weapons like his ball & chain riffle gun.

More 2013 Guesses,Beast hunters Transformers Prime,Weaponizers Optimus Prime & Ultra Magnus will combine to form a super robot mode like they did in the Car robots/Rid toy line/cartoon series.