BotCon toys revealed

Some cartoon with big chins and a little girl that got beloved by fans and taken off TV to make way for a different show on another network. Yeah, that's fair.
User avatar
Dominic
Supreme-Class
Posts: 9075
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:55 pm
Location: Boston
Contact:

BotCon toys revealed

Post by Dominic »

This year's exclusives are most TFA themed, so this is the forum to list them under.

Boxed set: Stunticons

Minerva: custom class (My mistake in calling it Chromia earlier.)

Fisitron: (door exclusive)TFA Ironhide with a new head

Sideswipe and Toxitron: Rodimus and Optimus recolours

Autotroopers: obligatory 3 pack, Ironhide with a new head

"Shattered Glass" Galvatron and Thundercracker: Non-TFA moulds.


Not being a fan of TFA, I am happy to skip most of this year's offerings. But, I feel strangely obligated to pick up Thundercracker, as I once customized that exact same toy. (Of course, I also admit that it is a hideous colour scheme and that the customizing was a joke.) In fact, I would be making plans to pick one up if I had not missed G2 Sideswipe last year.


Dom
-admits that the Autotroopers are kind of a cool idea though.
Last edited by Dominic on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ursus mellifera
Supreme-Class
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:07 am

Re: BotCon toys revealed

Post by Ursus mellifera »

Dominic wrote:But, I feel strangely obligated to pick up Thundercracker, as I once customized that exact same toy. (Of course, I also admit that it is a hideous colour scheme and that the customizing was a joke.)

I remember when you did that. Just remembering it hurts my eyes a little.
Check it out, a honey bear! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinkajou

User avatar
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class
Posts: 2833
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:27 pm
Location: Beautiful KCK

Re: BotCon toys revealed

Post by 138 Scourge »

Ursus mellifera wrote:
Dominic wrote:But, I feel strangely obligated to pick up Thundercracker, as I once customized that exact same toy. (Of course, I also admit that it is a hideous colour scheme and that the customizing was a joke.)

I remember when you did that. Just remembering it hurts my eyes a little.
I'm the lucky owner of that custom job now. It is a thing of beauty.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.

User avatar
Dominic
Supreme-Class
Posts: 9075
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:55 pm
Location: Boston
Contact:

Re: BotCon toys revealed

Post by Dominic »

And, now you are also obligated to buy the legit toy. I mean, c'mon now.

Dom
-figures this kills any chance of getting an official Sunstorm.....
Last edited by Dominic on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class
Posts: 2833
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:27 pm
Location: Beautiful KCK

Re: BotCon toys revealed

Post by 138 Scourge »

Dominic wrote:And, now you are also obligated to guy the legit toy. I mean, c'mon now.
I don't see how. Already got one, and love it. I don't need a hundred-dollar deluxe or whatever it's gonna be. Or put another way, Yeah, but dang.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.

User avatar
Mirage
Gestalt Combiner
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:49 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: BotCon toys revealed

Post by Mirage »

Dominic wrote:
Chromia: custom class
Was she called "Chromia"? It was meant to be Minerva, in any case. With a name like "Fisitron" floating around, I suppose anything's possible.

What does "Fisitron" even MEAN? :shock:
I disappear.

User avatar
Gomess
Supreme-Class
Posts: 2767
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:10 am
Location: Eng-er-land

Re: BotCon toys revealed

Post by Gomess »

Maybe he's a Spanish-speaking physicist.
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did

User avatar
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class
Posts: 7022
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:49 am
Location: In front of my computer.
Contact:

Re: BotCon toys revealed

Post by Onslaught Six »

Mirage wrote:
Dominic wrote:
Chromia: custom class
Was she called "Chromia"? It was meant to be Minerva, in any case. With a name like "Fisitron" floating around, I suppose anything's possible.

What does "Fisitron" even MEAN? :shock:
Read Last Stand of the Wreckers. It's his Internet pseudonym, and it's an anagram of his real name, Ironfist. (Hasbro/FunPub probably could not get licensing for "Ironfist.")

Anyway, kind of pissy about AM Thundy. For real. Bastards.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Image

User avatar
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class
Posts: 2833
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:27 pm
Location: Beautiful KCK

Re: BotCon toys revealed

Post by 138 Scourge »

Hasbro's got a toy of the Marvel Kung-Fu guy Iron Fist. I have no idea if that means they can or can't use the name for a TF, though.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.

User avatar
Ursus mellifera
Supreme-Class
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:07 am

Re: BotCon toys revealed

Post by Ursus mellifera »

Onslaught Six wrote:Anyway, kind of pissy about AM Thundy. For real. Bastards.

I thought Thundercracker wasn't an Animated mold?
Check it out, a honey bear! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinkajou

Post Reply