SDCC animated news

Some cartoon with big chins and a little girl that got beloved by fans and taken off TV to make way for a different show on another network. Yeah, that's fair.
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

SDCC animated news

Post by Misanthrope Prime »

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ve-165465/

I'm more concerned with the toys, and the three animated toys seen (Deluxe blurr, voyager longarm/shockwave and a repaint of leader megs) don't disappoint. I'm definitely gonna get blurr and probably shockwave.
onslaught86

Re: SDCC animated news

Post by onslaught86 »

Ooooh man. Shockwave. That reminds me a lot of Oil Slick, a merging of the movie's aesthetic with Animated. Hearty approval here, that's a fantastic look, and being a faction-changer with four alt. modes is quite the achievement.

Blurr's shield impresses, I'll have him too. Megs repaint? Pass. But Shockwave? Star of the line thus far, I feel.
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

Post by Misanthrope Prime »

Turns out TFW screwed the pooch and they showed other figs that TFormers took pics of.

Shockwave's robot mode is DELICIOUS, as is Swindle.
http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=album&a ... 00&start=0
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

Cybertron Hot Shot repainted as... HURRICANE??

Might need to get.
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
donosaur
Gestalt Combiner

Post by donosaur »

My eyes are filled with the glory of Cosmos
.................................................................................................................................................................... _,_,_..
...................................................................................................................................................................(..vvvvv
..................................................................................................................................................................(..../"/"
.........................................................................................................................................................(\.....(.....) )
......................................................................................................................................................... \ \../../hh hh
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

Gomess wrote:Cybertron Hot Shot repainted as... HURRICANE??

Might need to get.
Oh, I WISH.

It's Getaway. :/
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

donosaur wrote:My eyes are filled with the glory of Cosmos
Yes. Amen to that. Cosmos clearly picked up his alt. mode on Planet Kickass.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
CrossRook
Gestalt Combiner

Post by CrossRook »

FUCK YES ANIMATED RON BURGANDY'S BOSS IN TOY FORM!

Er, I mean all receive a thumbs up from me.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

Okay, general impressions:

I am considering Shock-arm there. As I plan to get the BB 3-pack at Wal-Mart, all I have to do now is hold out for Wasp. (I like that arc enough to consider getting the awful looking toys.)

Okay, Universe: What the hell is up with Sideswipe's head? Do not tell me we are not getting new molding, and that I ordered an extra Sunstreaker for nothing? Wow.

I like the Legends. figures. As with previous waves, I am not going crazy to get these, but I will buy what I find easily. (I might try a bit harder for Beachcomber though.)

I would get Fracture if it was not a half-assed female character. Breakaway and Crankcase are worth considering. (I already have Red Alert and Cannonball, as well as Hotshot. Character bios are going to make or break these for me.)

Okay, that Dirge/Roadbuster pack appeals. The homage's are as half-assed as they get, but I like the larger mold, and the smaller one will fill out my War Planet display. (Note the cheaty way the tail fin is set in robot mode, to evoke the original's head-cone.)

PUtting aside the "it should be 'Cybertron' not 'Armada' nit to be picked", oh baby: http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view&al ... 0&start=20

Yeah, I am getting it.

I will look at WWI Grimlock. Maybe I will fiddle with Lewis's first. Dunno.

If Prime does not have those stupid truncated smokestacks, I will get one.

That Hound and Raage set looks great. I get the feeling it will be a pain in the tuchus to find though.

Finally, over 20 years late, we get a good official transforming Cyclonus. And, it is a Target Master to boot Now, all we need is a Scourge. (And, hey both would be troop-buildable!)

Cheetor! Holy pooper doodles. I do not even like BW any more, but I like this toy.

Hey, a new mold Voyager. Cool. Inferno.

Dom
-wants to see that rumoured Hotshot figure.
CrossRook
Gestalt Combiner

Post by CrossRook »

That's Hasbro's stock photo. It sucks. He has a real head, I saw it at BotCon. In person.