Animated Blackout gallery

Some cartoon with big chins and a little girl that got beloved by fans and taken off TV to make way for a different show on another network. Yeah, that's fair.
donosaur
Gestalt Combiner

Re: Animated Blackout gallery

Post by donosaur »

Wasn't that a feature? You put the blades on his back in robot mode, then they could shift in order to lay down flatter. Both molds ought to be capable of both configurations, evenly spaced for vehicle mode and scooted around for robot mode. There should be a little molded in triangle detail that marks the point where the two pieces can shift apart.
.................................................................................................................................................................... _,_,_..
...................................................................................................................................................................(..vvvvv
..................................................................................................................................................................(..../"/"
.........................................................................................................................................................(\.....(.....) )
......................................................................................................................................................... \ \../../hh hh
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Re: Animated Blackout gallery

Post by Shockwave »

Yeah, having fiddled with both a little more while photographing them for ebay I discovered you guys are right. The blades can take both configurations in both modes. I didn't know this initially because when I bought Blackout he was packaged in robot mode and Grindor was packaged in vehicle mode.