Leader class on clearance at Target

Some cartoon with big chins and a little girl that got beloved by fans and taken off TV to make way for a different show on another network. Yeah, that's fair.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Re: Leader class on clearance at Target

Post by 138 Scourge »

We got Marshall's out here as a similar thing. Tons of those "Screen Battles" sets, a few of those TRU G.I. Joe 3-packs, Robot Heroes, and Wreck-Gar. How Wreck-Gar didn't sell more when he's awesome, I dunno.

In related news, Ultra Magnus and Bulkhead are at Wal-Mart for twenty bucks 'round here. Lots of 'em. Donosaur, if you're still lookin' for a Magnus, check out Wally World.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
onslaught86

Re: Leader class on clearance at Target

Post by onslaught86 »

Just to follow on from my "Waa, I want Magnus and he wasn't released here," I finally got him for christmas last year. A self-gift, which is a kinda cheap and nasty way of doing things, but hey, it means I get the gifts I want. Heh. He was MIB, bought from another local collector.

He's all kinds of awesome and definitely my favourite Animated figure. Big 'n' chunky and full of Banhammer. He also looks pretty neat wearing the Headmaster, anyone else tried that?