Images of Animated Sunstorm and G1 Shockwave

Some cartoon with big chins and a little girl that got beloved by fans and taken off TV to make way for a different show on another network. Yeah, that's fair.
Prime_Wreck
Deluxe

Images of Animated Sunstorm and G1 Shockwave

Post by Prime_Wreck »

I just found these pics on TFormers of a G1 deco Shockave with activators Bumblebee and Sunstorm with activators Ratchet.

http://tformers.com/transformers-new-an ... /news.html
"Supersizing your Value Meal is the right of all sentient beings"

Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Images of Animated Sunstorm and G1 Shockwave

Post by Onslaught Six »

So I'll be buying this.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

Sunstorm, myeeeh, no real interest from me. Shockwave was inevitable, and I'm thinking I may need both flavours. Shame they didn't change ActiBee at all, at least that's a mould worth owning several of. ActiBee is tres nifteh. It somehow doesn't seem as amazing as it could've been, but it'll be a snazzy stand-in for a Classics Shockwave. Better than Energon's Shockblast anyway.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Yeah, debating picking up both versions now myself, too. I Believe In Longarm Prime.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

Post by Misanthrope Prime »

Any idea as to when these're coming out?
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

I'm thrilled for Sunstorm. I would've considered myself lucky to get that guy as an Activator, but a Voyager version? I love the hell outta that mold, and the character was one of my favorites of the Starscream Clones. And I don't have ActiRatchet yet, so bonus, I guess. May get Shockwave, depends on how available the regular version is around here. I still haven't seen even Blitzwing at any of Fresno's stores (I got my Blitzwing during a random trip to Madera), so who knows when Shockwave'll show up.

So are these things exclusives, or what?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

The packaging says Only At Target Lol! so I'm assuming they are.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

Onslaught Six wrote:The packaging says Only At Target Lol! so I'm assuming they are.
Meh, so I didn't scrutinze. Sue me.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

I wasn't mocking you at all, I was mocking the overtness of the Only At Target Zomg! stickers.
Sixshot2000
Protoform

Post by Sixshot2000 »

Shockwave isn't that bad he looks pretty cool. I like Sunstorm more thought I like I may buy him.